Operating rules for narrow gauge locomotive
1. Narrow gauge locomotive must have complete safety devices, such as bells, lights, protective covers, brakes, connectors and leakage and circuit protection devices. Any abnormality shall not operate.
2. Before driving, you must check the front and back, and send out signals to avoid hurting people or breaking all kinds of pipes and lines.
3. The driver of the narrow gauge locomotive must obey all kinds of signals, obey the command, and it is strictly forbidden to drive under the influence of alcohol.
4. It is strictly forbidden to drive fast. When encountering curves, exits, construction sites or people ahead, slow down and signal.
5. If the narrow gauge locomotive falls off the road during operation, a signal should be sent immediately. The handler must choose a safe location and contact the signal, and conduct unified command to deal with it.
6. The narrow gauge locomotive must be rated for traction, and the transportation shall not be overloaded, super wide or super long.
7. The transportation of blasting equipment by narrow gauge locomotive must comply with the regulations on the transportation of blasting materials.
8. The narrow gauge locomotive transport personnel must carefully check the integrity of the connectors, brakes and components before driving. It is strictly forbidden to mix explosives, flammables and goods in the car, and it is strictly forbidden to pick up the car midway.
9. It is strictly forbidden to stand on both ends of the battery car to prevent squeezing (collision) injuries.
10. When unloading slag, the parking lot and the turning point should be equipped with car blocking protection facilities to prevent falling off the road.
11. Check frequently, keep the narrow gauge locomotive clean, and drive in a civilized manner. When the driver leaves, the power supply must be cut off, the brakes must be tightened, and the vehicle should be parked on the safety line with good lighting and warning signs.