The inspection of the Electric Locomotive power supply device is carried out by the charging worker in the charging room, mainly including:
(1) Check if the connection between the Electric Locomotive plug connector and the cable is secure and if the explosion-proof performance is good.
(2) Check the connection wire and pole welding of the Electric Locomotive storage tank group for any fractures or open welds.
(3) Check if the Electric Locomotive rubber insulation sleeve is damaged; Whether the pole and live parts are exposed.
(4) Check the Electric Locomotive battery pack and battery for short circuits and reverse polarity
(5) Check the corrosion and damage of the Electric Locomotive box, whether the box cover is deformed, whether the opening and closing are flexible, whether the insulation pad or sprayed insulation layer inside the cover is intact, and whether the mechanical locking between the box cover and the box is good.
(6) Check the Electric Locomotive battery compartment and cover for damage and acid leakage; Is there any loss or damage to the special work bolt; Is the acid resistant rubber pad in good condition; Check if the cap seat has fallen off; Check if the battery sealing agent is cracked or leaking acid.
(7) The rated voltage of the power supply device is 100V and below, not greater than 60mA; The rated voltage of the power supply device is 150V and below, not greater than 45 mA.
(8) Regularly rinse the battery pack with clean water to maintain cleanliness. As long as one of the items (1) to (7) above is found to be unqualified, it is considered to have lost its explosion-proof performance and must be discontinued for treatment.